Wooooow! Was this tough to do! I thought my muscles were recovered enough but it was hard to do the bench press and the diamond push ups! So here are my pros and cons…
– I felt stronger doing push-ups even though I’m still doing it against a step riser.
– I was able to push through the entire workout without lowering the weight in the plan. I guess my determination and mental strength increased, which is a positive!
– I felt my ab muscles become more engaged which is great!
– I burned 230 calories without doing any cardio today
– I still dislike burpees 😦 lol